1. “Little Parliament” is the name of the new family owned and run eatery, replacing Cafe Jilarty. Pictured is one of their pop up shops, whilst they are refreshing the interiors. It is going to be beautiful! As are the cakes and fruit loaf on offer.
2. The Surf Club is still in renovations also – however the Sports Club is back trading, go enjoy a drink or a meal just across the road from us. Bingo is back, too!
3. The gym is now under private ownership, congratulations to Bec and team. There are classes on every week day – again, it is just across the road. PIlates and yoga are also offered locally.
4. The Rainbow Getaway pool is heated. It is amazing how much warmer the surf is here, even compared to the Gold Coast. Our boys swim right through winter.
5. The walk to Lake Poona is now open! You can drive to Bymien Picnic Area and walk in, or you walk there from Rainbow Beach! It’s about 9 km – so unless you want to walk (or run) back, organise one of your group to pick you up. It is accessible to conventional vehicles.