1. A short (or long) break at Rainbow Getaway, of course!
2. Massage voucher and relax those stresses and sore spots away.
3. Dinner, breakfast or lunch voucher. Plenty of eateries to choose from in Rainbow.
4. Some new togs or rashie? Try 13th Beach or 7th Wave! And get a rainbow stairs stubby holder whilst you are there.
5. Book the family on an experience – try a dolphin kayaking tour or horseride on the beach. Maybe a helicopter ride. Fraser Island tour or a half day at Double Island Point?
6. Have you always wanted to learn to surf? You can try out the front or Double Island Point. There’s stand up paddle boarding, too.
7. Now you can also learn to scuba dive in Rainbow Beach!
8. Charter boat? How about a fishing charter, and fill the freezer when you get home.
9. Easy peasy – there’s a Bottle-o at the Sports Club.
10. Chocolate almonds, licorice allsorts, local honey and more Christmas goodies at the IGA and local butcher.