1. Dinner for two – sharing courses means you can savour more flavours at our local restaurants and cafes.
2. A beach stroll and swim – Hold hands and reconnect as you walk up to the Coloured Sands, stop at the rocks and watch the 4WDs go by, finish with a swim in the flags.
3. Swim under a secluded lake together – We have lakes and creeks accessed by drives and walks – some more demanding than others. A beautiful place to cool off together.
4. Share an icecream or gelato – Crème de la Crème and Coffee Rocks both offer ice cold delicious-ness.
5. What can be more romantic than Double Island Point? Hire a 4WD or take a tour, but don’t miss our little piece of paradise.
6. Take in the view and enjoy some fish and chips on the headland. Simple.
7. Go fishing together at Inskip Point – or if it is not your thing – bring a book or your camera and relax.
8. Try stand up paddle boarding together, or a helicopter ride or kayak with the dolphins… so much to do, do little time! Try a horseride with a difference – yes, it is on the beach but you can also finish it with some alfresco dining – they cater for all sorts of celebrations.
9. A massage for two! Rainbow Beach Hair and Beauty can cater for couples. Why not? Indulge …
10. Last but definitely not least, stroll up to Carlo Sandblow. Do bring something bubbly, clink your glasses while you watch the sun set over the Sandy Straits.